It provides focused analysis on areas like OTT content services, virtual reality, UHD 4K TV, live video streaming and enabling broadband technologies.
As the video delivery business is being turned on its head by the disruptive forces of new technology and shifting consumer patterns, some people think that finding information about such changes is easy. In reality wading through floods of material just to get objective, trustworthy intelligence has never been harder.
The Internet TV Reporter is the solution to this information glut.
It delivers vital competitive intelligence for companies involved in media, telecom, technology, TV, consumer electronics, broadband services and sports. Also, it carries no ads, guaranteeing impartial and unbiased research.
The publication supplies strategic information in these topics:
- OTT content services
- UltraHD 4K TVs, HDR, Smart TVs, apps and adapters
- Home entertainment equipment like STBs, NTBs, media-streaming units
- VR (Virtual Reality) & AR (Augmented Reality) OTT projects
- Connected devices such as smartphones, iPads, tablets, laptops, etc
- YouTube MCNs (Multi-Channel Networks) & similar OTT business models
- The impact of live broadcast streaming for social networks on digital media
- Video & content distribution technologies
- Digital rights management (DRM)
- Cloud-based entertainment services
- Broadband speeds, efficiency and economics
- Wi-Fi and wireline home networking relevant to digital media
- Copyright, Intellectual Property and Patent Issues
- Forecasts and research
Published by Rider Research, Our editors and analysts regularly speak to hundreds of industry contacts worldwide. By using their experience and wisdom, they convert the “data” of raw industry news into focused, actionable intelligence. All in a time-saving concise bulletin format.